In order to provide the extra care for our horses at TherapyWorks NW, we have created the Sponsor a Horse Program. This program focuses on bringing the overhead cost of running a Hippotherapy program down by helping take care of the cost of hay, farrier, supplements, veterinary care, tack, bedding and horse staff. The annual average cost for our horse program is $100,000.
Our unique program would not be possible without our team of horses. The Sponsor a Horse Program is important to allow us to continue this wonderful program. The cost of a full sponsorship is $7,200 and this cost is estimated for the maintenance for one horse only (but can be distributed equally, if the donor prefers)
Sponsor a Horse Donors Receive:
- A tax deductible contribution
- Name hanging in barn
- Personalized letter of recognition
- Photos and updates of your horse throughout the year
All Sponsor a Horse contributions are designated to the care of the horses and can be made monthly, quarterly or annually.
- $7,200: Full Sponsorship for a year
- $3,600: Half Sponsorship for a year
- $600: Full Sponsorship for a month
- $300: Half Sponsorship for a month
- $150: Quarter sponsorship for a month
Horses available for sponsorship: